Terms and Conditions
3. How we treat submissions to this Site. We do not treat information that you post on areas of this Site visible to others (such as a blog, forum or chat room) as proprietary, private or confidential. We have no obligation to monitor or exercise editorial control over postings on this Site. However, we reserve the right to monitor such postings and to remove any material we deem inappropriate. Posting, transmitting, advertising, using, distributing or storing any content that may expose us to legal liability, tort or otherwise, or that violates any applicable law or regulation, or is otherwise contrary to generally accepted community standards, is prohibited, including, but not limited to.
4. Defamation: Communications Decency Act notification. This website is a provider of "interactive computer services". Therefore, our liability for libel and other claims resulting from third party postings on this website as described herein is limited. We are not responsible for any content or other information posted on this website by third parties. We do not guarantee the accuracy of such postings or exercise editorial control over such postings, nor do we assume any legal obligation to exercise editorial control over content posted by third parties or any liability in connection with such postings.
6. Individual Agreements. You may purchase products, services and/or content from this Website. We reserve the right to require you to enter into separate agreements as a condition of your use and/or purchase of such products, services and/or content.
7. Ownership. The material on this Website is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright and international treaties. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of this Website are owned by us and/or others. Except for the limited rights granted herein, all other rights are reserved.
8. ALL PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE, OURS OR OUR AFFILIATES ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. While every effort has been made to verify the information contained on our website and in the publications, neither the authors nor the publishers accept any responsibility or liability. THE AUTHORS AND EDITORS DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. LOSS OF PROPERTY, INJURY TO SELF OR OTHERS, OR DEATH MAY RESULT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE AND APPLICATION OF THE CONTENT FOUND HEREIN.
9. Links to this Site. We grant you a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Website, provided the link does not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or offensive manner. You may not use any logo, trademark or trade name displayed on this Website or any other proprietary graphic contained in the link without our prior written consent.
11. Participation in Advertisers' Promotions. You may correspond or participate in promotions with advertisers who promote their products, services or content on this Site. Any such correspondence or participation, including delivery of and payment for products, services or content, is solely between you and such advertisers.
12. The sale and delivery of goods to customers in the Netherlands and Europe takes place through Always Bright B.V., a Dutch legal entity with its registered office at Leidsekruisstraat 35 A, 1017RG, Amsterdam. Dutch Chamber of Commerce #71831282, VAT ID: NL858866316B01.